I am absolutely willing to give the benefit of the doubt to the world’s greatest detective; I’m sure he’s playing an angle I haven’t figured out. To me, though, when the British police are on your tail, it seems like a really bad time to appear in new screenshots showing off where you’ve been and what you’re up to. Well, all the same, that’s what Sherlock Holmes has allowed TriplePoint client Focus Home Interactive to publish — a handful of new screens for their upcoming digital deduction diversion, The Testament of Sherlock Holmes.
The complex and decidedly-mature storyline surrounds a particularly tricky investigation, in which each and every puzzle will challenge both insight and wits! As Sherlock Holmes, you will use the detective’s full repertoire: handle and inspect clues, reenact crimes and use the game’s new deduction system to draw your own conclusions. Choose your questioning approach to catch characters off guard and gather valuable information. Players are facing an open investigation, and must decide which leads to follow and which to ignore.
You can read the whole release and look for clues in the screenshots right here. I sure hope that guy knows what he’s doing.
- Elementary! The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Revealed with Screenshots
- Game of Thrones: Screenshots are Coming
- Yesterday Releases New Screens Today
- FarmVille Dog Clues and New PetVille Challenges: Sherlock Pet & Animal Rescuer
- Portal 2 Co-Op Trailer, Haunted House Screenshots – Casual Gaming Round-Up