Bloodshows are really getting to be a thing these days. I was way into gameshows and dogshows as a kid, but now it’s all about bloodshows. TriplePoint client SEGA has decided to ride that particular wave, and today they’re releasing Alexandria Bloodshow, hot on the heels of their last hit bloodshow, Samurai Bloodshow. Good bloodshow, I say!
From the announcement and bloodshow:
Following in the footsteps of last year’s critically acclaimed Samurai Bloodshow, Alexandria Bloodshow pits the ancient Egyptians vs. Greeks in monumental card-based tower defense battles. To find out if you have what it takes to decide which ancient empire will rule supreme, grab a copy of Alexandria Bloodshow from the App Store today for $0.99 / €0.79/ £0.69/ AUD$0.99.
Alexandria Bloodshow features include:
- Take command of two ancient forces: the Egyptians and the Greeks.
- Extensive single-player campaign to conquer with the empire of your choosing.
- Two-player battles via Bluetooth® and WiFi.
- Over 120 cards to collect, ranging from lowly soldiers to mighty gods and mummies.
- A total of 170 stages (2 armies x 17 stages x 5 difficulties) available.
- Colorful art style inspired by ancient hieroglyphics and Greek pottery.
- Utilize the king’s special technique to guide your clan to win!
It’s a good thing it’s so much fun to say “bloodshow.” It helps that it’s fun to actually play, too, but hey.