Boasting an additional 10,000 words and 120 levels, this sequel appears to be a very worthy successor to the original game. The key word this time around appears to be adjectives. Maybe telling your character to do a “high jump” rather than just “jump” will achieve better results? It’s all speculation right know but developer 5th cell has started the new title is set for release this Fall.
- Rock Band 3 DS Track List Revealed, New Trailer Released
- New MicroVolts Trailer, Screenshots Revealed
- Elementary! The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Revealed with Screenshots
- uDraw GameTablet on Wii, Dance Central Tracks Revealed – Casual Game Round-Up
- Super Bowl Sneak Peek: Angry Birds Rio Level Revealed