As the title suggests, there are new decorations in CrowdStar’s Happy Island that will have your tourists in the mood to hang ten on the waves surrounding your island. The decorations? Why, they’re surfboards or course, and there are multiple patterns available in the game’s store.
As we can see from the screenshot below, you have quite a few surfboards to choose from:
- King’s Board – A blue and white board that costs 21,000 coins
- Flaming Surfboard – A white board accented by orange flames that costs 9,500 coins
- Diamond Surfboard – A white board with pink accents that costs 11,200 coins
- Red Surfboard – A red and white board that costs 2,400 coins
- Sunset Surfboard – A blue board that fades into purple and costs 8,400 coins
- Vintage Surfboard – A board consisting of two shades of brown that costs 14,000 coins
Which surfboard do you like the most? Let us know in the comments, or head over to the game’s page to start shopping!
- New Happy Island Decorations: Benches, Sarcophagus & More
- Grab Some New Decorations in Happy Island
- CrowdStar Releases Flags and New Decorations in Happy Island
- Happy Island Updates: New Attractions, Decorations, and Limited Edition Item Bundles
- New Happy Island Decorations Offer Nod to Summer and… Tetris?