Over on the official Zoo World website, RockYou has announced that the way we collect our daily profits from our zoos will change in the near future. First, the ticket price feature will be removed entirely, and the amount of funds you receive will be dependent on your zoo’s overall value.
Next, Zoo Days will not end after 15 minutes of inactivity, and you’ll be able to collect your profits at the ticket booth every 15 minutes. If you can’t constantly play the game, your profits will accumulate over time (apparently there is a limit to how much your booth can hold, but that information wasn’t made clear with this announcement), and you’ll be able to come back to the game and collect it all at once.
To be especially clear, once this change goes into effect, your profits in the ticket booth will not expire, so if you find yourself unable to log into the game for a few days, don’t fret about losing profits.
To read the full announcement, head over to the game’s official website.
- Happy Island’s Offshore Bank Makes Collecting Profits Easier
- RockYou to Introduce New Island Feature to Zoo World
- RockYou Launches Official Zoo World Blog, Gives Away Free Vitamins!
- Zoo World Players Guide: Tips & Tricks to Earn More Zoo Dollars, Wildlife Points & Bonuses
- Thursday Throwdown: Zoo World or Zoo Paradise? You Decide!