I’m here to tell you today about a new Facebook game which involves the spread, the juice, and the steam, but which is not another restaurant or cooking title. Enter Sports Casino, an aptly named social betting game from TriplePoint client RocketPlay and Zynga. The game lets you drop virtual bets on major sporting events which unfold in real time, functioning as a “second screen” for folks watching the game at home. Plus, it comes with poker and blackjack to kill some time when that pansy quarterback won’t get off the ground because his “spine is broken” or something. Bunch of whiners.
From the press release:
Sports Casino players enjoy an authentic Las Vegas-style sportsbook experience, placing virtual bets on global sports with real-time odds while enjoying integrated casino games such as video poker, slots, and blackjack. Players can enjoy in-game, real-time betting while competing with their friends – a perfect second-screen complement to watching live sports on television. Sports Casino arrives just in time for action-packed betting on professional and college football, baseball, and international soccer.
The smart money says you should give it a try right over this way.
- Sports Video Games Linked To Physical Activity
- Get Lucky with Golden Nugget Vegas Casino on Facebook – A Frisky Hands-On
- Master the World of Las Vegas and Gambling in My Casino
- Never Stop Playing Poker for Any Reason with Casino by Zeniz
- Fantasy Football Hits Facebook, Courtesy of Sports Illustrated