As we told you earlier this month, Harmonix / MTV Games have partnered with T-Mobile to launch an on-going Rock Band Network promotion entitled the “T-Mobile Artist of the Month.” The event asked upcoming musicians to submit their work to a panel of judges for consideration. When the submission period ended on April 11, MTV Games executives went hard to work in determining who would be a valid artist of the month, and the answer has been revealed this week.
An Arizona trio called Blackmarket has been named April’s T-Mobile Artist of the Month. This means that until next month, they will be featured in all manner of promotions both on the game’s official website, and in the Rock Band Network music store.
To check out the band for yourself, or for more information about how you and your band can try out to be the next T-Mobile Artist of the Month, head over to the official Rock Band website.
- And the Next Rock Band/T-Mobile Artist of the Month is…
- Harmonix/MTV Games and T-Mobile Launch Emerging Artist Contest in Rock Band
- Green Day: Rock Band Demo Now Available on 360 and PS3
- Harmonix and MTV Games Launch Rock Band Network Affiliates Program
- You May Now Rock To Some Jimi Hendrix In Rock Band