As we told you last week, Nordcurrent has been busy readying Robin Hood: The Return of Richard for it’s debut on the iPhone App Store, and today marks the day when it is now available.
The app sees you, as Robin Hood, defeating enemies like the Sheriff of Nottingham all in your quest for revenge against those who burnt down your home. The game comes complete with 12 levels, and can be most easily classified as a shooter.
“Robin Hood is a beloved character and players will have a lot of fun with this fast-paced shooter on their iPhone and iPod Touch,” said Victoria Trofimova, Director at Nordcurrent, via a company press release. “Once players get a look at the gameplay via the trailer, they will be eager to give this game a try.”
- Robin Hood: The Return of Richard Coming Soon to iPhone
- Robin Hood: Sherwood Legend & Buganoids: iPhone Game Reviews
- Motorola Defy & Google Voice Apps Return – Mobile Monday Madness
- The Facebook Phone & Google Voice’s Return: Mobile News Sunday
- Office Heroes Hires 300,000 & Chillingo’s New Crystal Games: iPhone Game News