We warned you this was coming. We showed you a trailer and everything! Now it’s here — the new update for Kingdom Rush Frontiers, entitled “Rising Tides,” is available on the App Store today, so it’s too late to get to higher ground. You’re just going to have to wade through the “green-fin man-hunters and their storm-summoning Bluegale commanders” and hope for the best. To balance out how dangerous this all is, the update is free, though, so that’s good!
From the press release:
The Rising Tides update for Kingdom Rush: Frontiers features:
- Brand new levels featuring a three stage campaign against marauding sea devils.
- Six new enemies with special abilities to keep you on your toes… or flippers! Face green-fin man-hunters, storm-summoning Bluegales and wave after wave of scurvy sea-dogs.
- Leviathan boss battle pits you against a vengeful deep-sea god.
- Five new achievements to challenge your skills.
- Two new heroes including Kutsao the mysterious monk from distant lands and Karkinos the Crab Man general, packing perilous pinchers and an evasive scuttle.
- Easter eggs, specials and mOAr of the tower defense action you crave!
As long as you keep your iPhone above water, you’ll be okay. Good luck!