This week’s item theme in Restaurant City is Cinco de Mayo, and while the full release of items, including decorations and accessories won’t be released until later this week, users can begin celebrating the holiday with new Mexican-themed free gifts, available via the game’s free gifts menu.
As of this writing, there are two items available to give to friends. Both are listed under the “Decorative Items” bar of the free gifts menu, and they come in the form of a bottle of Cactus Juice and a “String of Chilis décor.”
As the menu indicates, these are decorative items, meaning that even though a Chili may be a required ingredient in some of the game’s dishes, this string of them won’t count in fulfilling that recipe; rather, these are simply two items that can be placed around your restaurant in an effort to give it more of a Mexican flair.
Head over to the game’s page to send either of these two items to your friends, or to ask them to do the same for you.
- Celebrate Mother’s Day in Restaurant City With New Free Gifts
- Give New Free Gifts to Your Restaurant City Friends
- Viva Las Vegas! Restaurant City Takes a Trip to Sin City
- Celebrate the Psychedelic 60′s With New Restaurant City Decorations, Free Gifts, and Recipes
- Add A Touch of Baroque Opulence to Your Restaurant City With New Decorations, Free Gifts and Food