While the new item theme in Restaurant City this week might be Under the Sea (complete with new dishes that we told you about this morning), that hasn’t stopped Playfish from releasing a new decorative item in the game that honors the upcoming Memorial Day holiday.
The decoration is the most American of American symbols – the country’s flag, and it comes perched atop a wooden pole. What’s more, you don’t even have to pay for the flag to add it to your restaurant, as it is available to send to friends under the “Decorative Items” section of the free gifts menu. Of course, this means that you’ll have to have a friend send you one as well, before you can use it as a decoration in your restaurant, but this shouldn’t be hard to do.
While on the free gifts menu, also take a look at the new decorative item that does fit in with the current Under the Sea theme – the Small Coral Rock.
Both items are indoor decorations, and in terms of the flag, an outdoor version is (strangely) missing from the game as of this point. Whether or not Playfish intends to fix that remains to be seen, but we’ll be sure to let you know if and when any further Memorial Day items make their presence known in the game.
- New Social City Free Gifts Continue to Celebrate Memorial Day
- Celebrate Mother’s Day in Restaurant City With New Free Gifts
- Restaurant City Takes a Trip to Mexico With New Free Gifts
- Add A Touch of Baroque Opulence to Your Restaurant City With New Decorations, Free Gifts and Food
- Restaurant City Free Fan Ingredient: Seaweed