Last week, Big Fish Games announced its new affiliate program, that will allow anyone with an internet presence, regardless of size or area of expertise (that is, anything from a stay-at-home blogger to a standardized business site) to receive monetary compensation for referring their site’s visitors to Big Fish Games.
The affiliate program is set to offer 70 of the net revenue back to the referrer, for those purchases made by qualifying customers for a full 12 months. According to Industry Gamers, companies like Playfirst, People.com, Borders, Hallmark Channel, Oliver Pearl, Jollybear Games and Skunk Studios are but a few of the partners already included in the launch.
Big Fish Games founder Paul Thelen claims that their launch partners are already seeing results from the partnership, and, at least where Playfirst is concerned, that seems to be the truth, as Mari Baker, Playfirst president and CEO, has been quoted as saying that “By leveraging Big Fish Games’ expertise in downloadable games, we are recognizing greater profit out of our Web site and investing more in growth initiatives.”
For more information about the Big Fish Games affiliate program, head over to the company’s website.
- Big Fish Games Super Secret Sale & New Xbox 360 Dashboard Preview: Industry News
- Diner Dash 5: BOOM! Now Available on Big Fish Games
- Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl Now Available on Big Fish Games
- Big Fish Casual Game Clearance for President’s Day Weekend
- Save 30% In Big Fish’s 4th of July Sale