Two of the items are coin items, with the Temple of Artemis being unlocked at level 18 and the Log Cabin at level 25. Once unlocked, adding them as a tourist attraction to your resort will cost you 45,000 or 110,000 coins, respectively.
Conversely, if you have some Facebook Credits on hand, players of all levels can purchase the Hot Spot, a hot springs attraction, for 54 Facebook Credits.
Head over to the game’s page to add these new attractions to your Happy Island – we’re sure your tourists will appreciate the added variety.
- CrowdStar Releases Another New Trio of Happy Island Attractions
- New Happy Island Attractions Offer Karaoke, Bowling & More
- Here’s Some New Happy Island Attractions to Keep Your Tourists Busy
- Add Six New Attractions for Your Tourists’ Enjoyment in Happy Island
- New Happy Island Attractions: Marine Park, Thrift Store & More