A quick note to all of you FishVille players out there – if you’ve been collecting Mushrooms in order to unlock the fantasy items found inside your Mushroom Mound, you’ll be sad to know that the feature is coming to an end, as Games.com has found, on May 4.
Make special note of the fact that not only will the ability to send mushrooms go away after May 4, but so will your ability to redeem them. This is different than similar events in games like FarmVille, where you are able to continue redeeming items like St. Patrick’s Day gold pieces or Easter Eggs long after the end of the event.
That being the case, make sure you head over to the game’s page as soon as you can to redeem your mushrooms before it’s too late!
- PSA: YoVille’s Lovers and Heartbreakers / Chinese New Year Items Expiring Soon!
- PSA: Cafe World Build-A-Stove Feature Going Away Soon!
- PSA: Playfish Extends Free Playfish Cash Promotion
- Collect Mushrooms in FishVille to Receive Fantasy Items
- PSA: Mafia Wars Dublin Derby Event Expires in a Matter of Hours