As the World Cup rages on and the world (sans America) waits on the edge of their seat for who will win the tournament, there comes a particularly impressive football game on the iPhone for you to bide the time between matches: Pro Zombie Soccer.
According to Slide to Play, Pro Zombie Soccer is a “must-have” on the iPhone, earning a 4 out 4 rating.
The game will put you in the role of Jax, a soccer player that decides to take on the zombie apocalypse using the only thing he knows–his feet and a soccer ball.
“Even if you’re sick of zombies or soccer games on the App Store, Pro Zombie Soccer will continually surprise you with its exceptional style and creativity,” the site writes.
For more details, check out the full Slide to Play review.
Pro Zombie Soccer is $0.99 in the App Store.
Here is a trailer for the game:
- Play Big Win Soccer on Your iPhone, Not With Your iPhone
- Adopt a Soccer-Playing Lion in Happy Aquarium in Celebration of the World Cup
- Collect Mafia Wars Soccer Balls in Celebration of the World Cup
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 Coming to iPhone
- Two Fresh iPhone Games From Oceanside: World Soccer Go! and MyDinos Go!