As we reported at the beginning of February, Max & the Magic Marker follows the title character through a journey into his own artwork, after one of his creations comes to live and goes on a rampage. By using his newly found orange magic marker, Max can interact with the game’s 2D environments to solve puzzles, combat environmental phenomena (draw a shelter over Max’s head when it rains, as an example), and defeat enemies.
Here’s a list of game features, as announced by Press Play:
• 15 inventive and puzzling levels
• Unique drawing control in a truly dynamic physics environment
• 3 beautiful worlds inspired by children’s drawings
• Death traps, monsters, and challenging puzzles
• Unlockable challenges, secrets and rewards
• Original and awesome soundtrack by Analogik
Max & the Magic Marker is available on WiiWare for 1000 Wii Points. Conversely, you can also look into the game’s PC and Mac versions by heading to Press Play’s website, or sites like Direct2Drive and GamersGate.
- Max & the Magic Marker to Challenge Your Creativity This March
- Kids Draw Their Way to Victory with Max & the Magic Marker
- PlayDead, Press Play and Pilestræde Street: The Most Talent Per Square Inch In Copenhagen
- Sam & Max Creators Unveil New Multi-Platform Game
- Ben 10 Alien Force: The Rise of Hex Now Available on WiiWare