There’s plenty of farming applications on Facebook, but with Pot Farm, you have the first Facebook game where you can grow your own marijuana. Created by a group of anonymous developers, the game tasks you as a hippie that is eager to grow himself some illegal plants.
As Inside Social Games reports, you can grow three different “levels” of plants. The first plant is essentially hemp, which has no recreational use and don’t arouse the suspicion of “Ranger Dick”, who potentially could confiscate your crops if you grow too many “negative protection” plants and don’t come back to harvest them quickly.
Pot Farm currently boasts 1 million monthly active users.
For an in-depth look at the game, check out the Inside Social Games link above.
What do you think about a Facebook game that essentially glorifies a currently illegal substance? Is it high time (forgive me) that there is a game about marijuana, or should this game go up in smoke? (Forgive me again)
- THQ Uses Facebook Game to Promote Upcoming Nintendo DS Title
- Facebook Passes 400M Users, Expands Facebook Connect
- Looking For a Different Type of Farm? Try Miracle Garden
- Odds & Ends: Facebook TX, BillMyParents, gWallet, Happy Island, Hi5, Yoo-Mee, Tiki Farm
- Purchase the Pot of Gold in Happy Pets for Free Facebook Credits, Coins, and More