Here is a game where politicians are reduced to caricatures of their actual selves, and will win approval with the audience by having the good fortune, timing, and savvy wits to capitalize on particular hot-button issues when they’re momentarily relevant. Political Rampage, a new title by TriplePoint client FiveOneNine Games, seems to grasp our democratic process rather astutely. The game marks FiveOneNine’s first foray on iOS; no word yet on whether this brings them up to FiveTwoZero games.
From the press release:
Players can choose between two game modes, “Campaign Trail” and “Never-Ending Debate.” The first mode sets players off on a series of debates with the candidate of their choosing, facing off against a cast of current, recent and historical political stars in themed debates across the country on the road to the White House. “Never-Ending Debate” tests the player’s endurance, challenging them to set a new high score against an infinite stream of opponents.
The game is free, and it’s out now, so no worries about needing a fundraiser.
- Pretty, Pink and Pretty Smart: Computer Engineer Barbie’s Strides Send Girls on the Path to Silicon Valley
- Cafe World’s Cake vs Pie Debate Has Been Settled
- Digital Chocolate Announces Gorilla Rampage for iPhone
- Go to School, School Others on the Go with Hero Academy
- Atari’s Breakout Boost Gets Even Boostier