PlaySpan’s Ultimate Game Card has become as universal as the dollar to casual and social games. Last June, the cards were available in 45,000 stores, but GamesBeat is reporting that the card now be found in over 70,000 locations, including those in new countries the world over like South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan and the UAE (United Arab Emirates).
What makes them so special? The cards allow users a convenient option for subscribing to or otherwise enhancing their gameplay experience on over 300 web sites and over 700 Facebook or MySpace games. Want a new outfit for your pet in Pet Society, but don’t want to use a credit card online? Buy an Ultimate Game Card. Or, want to buy a decorative weapon for your character in MapleStory? You can use the card for that too.
Aside from the added convenience of being able to pick up a game card at the same time you buy your groceries (or fill your car with gas, refill your prescriptions, rent a movie… you get the idea), the cards themselves open up a whole new world of possibilities to teens and adults alike who, either due to age or choice, don’t have access to a credit card in the first place.
The gameplay possibilities here may not literally be endless, but they’re pretty darn close.
- Buy a Playdom Game Card and Receive Bonus Gems in Tiki Farm
- Earn More Experience Points with the Pet Society Shopaholic Credit Card
- Purchase a Zynga Game Card, Receive a Free FarmVille Item
- Try Your Hand With YoVille’s Playing Card Costumes
- Redeem FarmVille Game Card, Receive Valeducktorian – Win One in Our New Contest!