Playfish is still trying to get fans of their other games to play their newest offering, Hotel City. First, they offered a free Hotel City sign in Restaurant City, then they offered to give away Playfish Cash to users who have jumped onto the hotel creation bandwagon and level up. Now, you can log into Pet Society and receive another item cross-promoting the game – a Hotel City Plushie in the form of a teddy bear bellboy.
The plushie may not be free, but it only costs a mere 10 coins. In other words, simply go to visit and friend and you’ll have paid for it (five times over). Head over to the game’s Furniture Store to pick yours up.
Have these cross-promotion techniques, or the offer of free Playfish Cash been enough to get you to sign up for the life of hotel management yet? What more could Playfish do to help pull you in?
- Playfish Cross-Promotes Hotel City in Restaurant City
- PlayFish Gaming Updates: Hotel City Crimson Room, A Monkey Comes to Country Story, & New Pet Society Free Gifts
- Playfish Celebrates Itself in Hotel City
- Earn Playfish Cash for Leveling Up in Hotel City
- Earn Free Playfish Cash in Restaurant City, Hotel City, & More!