Now, when you visit your neighbors’ farms, you’ll be able to pick up items like branches and vines in exchange for shells and experience points. You’ll know when you can pick up an item, as it will be sparkling in order to attract your attention. While less realistic, you’ll also be able to find gold coins that have been lost upon the shores.
Additionally, lucky users may even come up treasure chests worth a “super bonus,” while traveling along the beach. Head over to the game’s page to start helping yourself to these new bonuses.
- Tiki Farm Now Offers Item Storage Via New Barn
- Buy a Playdom Game Card and Receive Bonus Gems in Tiki Farm
- Playdom Offers Sneak Peak of New Tiki Resort Charm
- Playdom Gaming Updates: New Social City Buildings, Tiki Farm Mother Goose Items, and Tiki Resort Wonders
- Playdom Cross-Promotes Social City in Tiki Farm