Playdom is offering a cross-promotional item to Tiki Farm players, in the hopes that they’ll try out the company’s newest game, Social City, in order to earn it.
Tiki Farm players who create a Social City that grows to a population of more than 5,000 citizens will receive a free Fig Tree for use in Tiki Farm.
Once you reach 5,000 citizens, just head back to your farm, and you’ll receive the following pop-up, alerting you that your free Fig Tree is waiting for you in your gift box.
This isn’t the first promotion Playdom has offered between Social City and another of its games, as last week, the developer started offering a free fountain in Tiki Resort for those who played Social City (and, coincidentally enough, reached the same citizen limit). Play both Tiki Farm and Tiki Resort? That’s two free items for completing the same task – sounds pretty good to me.
- Playdom Takes a Stab at Cross-Promotion Between Social City and Tiki Resort
- Playdom Gaming Updates: New Social City Buildings, Tiki Farm Mother Goose Items, and Tiki Resort Wonders
- Playdom Attempts Cross-Promotion Between Social City and Big City Life
- Celebrate Playdom Pride with New Tiki Farm Items
- Social City Motocross, Tiki Resort Slide & More – Playdom Gaming Updates