The South District comes with a new qualification system, that is, if you’d like to earn access to the District without paying City Bucks to do it (you can pay a flat rate of 40 City Bucks to purchase the District automatically).
The system here is incredibly simple – as the name, Perseverance Pays, suggests, all you need to do to unlock the district is be persistent. Log into the game 14 days in a row, without missing a single day in the pattern, and you’ll unlock the District.
You can check on your progress by clicking on the District from the overall town map, to see just how many days you need to login in order to be rewarded with the District.
Head over to the game’s page on Facebook to start logging your days to unlock the South District.
- Can You Secure Enough Votes to Unlock New Social City District?
- New District Available, Flashback Sale, New Items – Social City Updates!
- Unlock 2 New Districts, Add Mickey Mouse to Your City – Social City Updates!
- Play Market Street; Receive Free Building, & More – Social City Updates!
- Playdom Adds “Districts” to Social City