Hey, not only are the games bigger and better on the iPad but they also seem to be easier to play due tot he more points of contact. According to Mashable, the game Plants vs. Zombies only has five points of contact on the iPhone version allowing for one full hand to get a taste of the action.
The iPad version, however, allows for up to 11 points of contact meaning 11 fingers can get in on the action. Seeing as how most humans do not have 11 fingers, I’d imagine this trick would be hard to pull off yourself so it’s probably best to grab a partner to help you out in this scenario.
The improvement may seem small but it can make it a little more interesting and entertaining to allow another person to join in on the fun instead of watching. I have attached a video below showcasing this awesome ‘feature’.
- PopCap Details Plants Vs. Zombies HD for iPad
- iPhone & iPad Game News: Plants vs. Zombies Sequel, Fruit Ninja HD, Pocket Frogs
- iPhone Game News: We Farm & SimCity Deluxe Released, MJ Zombie Removed from Plants vs Zombies
- iPhone Version of Plants vs. Zombies Now Set for a February Release
- Plants Vs Zombies on iPhone Gets a Release Date