Log into the game today, and you’ll see a small roll of toilet paper perched in the top left of the screen, that asks simply “Have a friend with a barn?” You probably know where we’re going with this. If you’d like (there’s no obligation to), you can visit a friend’s farm, as you normally would, and help fertilize their crops or feed their chickens, but before you go, you’ll have an additional option.
For those neighbors who have a clean barn on their farm, you’ll have the option of covering said barn in toilet paper as an April Fool’s Day prank. Simply open your gift box, and click on the toilet paper roll that’s inside.
If your friend has more than one barn, you can even choose between them to pick the barn that would make the most impact when covered in the paper. Click on it and ta-da! One barn covered in toilet paper.
Don’t worry, this isn’t a permanent change – just a little fun between friends. Head over to the game’s page to let the toilet paper fly!
- View Your Neighbors’ Stats, Re-Gift Your Free Gifts – FarmVille Updates!
- Communication Between FarmVille Neighbors Is Now Easier Thanks to Comment Boxes
- Add Some Spice to Your Cafe World Neighbors’ Lives
- The 8th Item in the Cafe World / FarmVille Event is the Pink Mini-Barn
- Build a Japanese Storage Barn in FarmVille With a Little Help from Friends