First, the trailer:
I have to admit, a lot of what I like about the game is purely aesthetics–it just looks cool and reminds me of my Game Boy days. Aside from that, it appears that you’ll have to navigate a number of levels collecting “pluses”, avoiding “negatives” and shooting various baddies along the way.
The developer is promising 125 levels, a number of game modes, and the game definitely looks paced well for a mobile format (read: very quick, snappy levels).
- Pix’n Love Rush for iPhone Provides Loads of Lovely Fun, Challenge
- iPhone Review Round-Up: Finger Physics: Thumb War and Pix’n Love Rush
- Pirate’s Treasure Trailer Shows Off Impressive Dual-Stick Shooting Goodness
- Buddy Rush is Back with new Content
- Volcano Escape: Eruption Imminent With New Gameplay Trailer