If you’ve got five Facebook Credits on hand, and you play CrowdStar’s Happy Island, the developer is hoping that you’ll be willing to spend those credits on one of four discounted packages, one for 50,000 coins, and the other three for some seriously discounted limited edition item bundles.
First things first – all of the following cost 5 Facebook Credits each. If you choose to purchase all four, you’ll end up paying 20 Facebook Credits, or just $2.00. Now that that’s been cleared up, the various choices are the Tropical Island package, the Greek Get Away package, the Zen Vacation package, and the “Give me the Gold!” package.
As you would expect, the packages are themed according to their name, with the Gold option being a lump purchase of 50,000 gold coins. For the Tropical Island package, you would normally pay 65 Facebook Credits, which is $6.50, as one example. The Greek package costs 90 ($9.00), Zen – 56 ($5.60), and the Gold – 99 ($9.90). The new price of 5 Facebook Credits brings these packages down to just 50 cents each, which puts them in the category of “definitely hard to pass up.”
If you’d like to pick up any of these bundles, make sure to head over to the game’s page while they are still discounted.
- Happy Island Updates: New Attractions, Decorations, and Limited Edition Item Bundles
- Pick Up a Hot Dog Stand or Barque Gateway in Happy Island
- Instead of Seeing Red, You’ll Be Seeing Gold in Happy Island
- Pick Up a Limited Edition Attraction in Happy Island
- Your Final Fan Appreciation Item in Happy Island is the Crop Circle