Hey PetVille players – as if you’re not busy enough trying to collect all those supplies to build your backyard, snagging all the special Cafe World collectibles (Chef Amelia, the Table Setting and a Patron so far), and bugging your friends to send you cupcakes, there’s a new weekly challenge in PetVille!
The “You’ve Got Personality” challenge (obviously) ties into the new pet-sonalities, and requires players to level up to the 2nd tier of a personality in order to take home this week’s badge and special rewards. We’ve got spirit, yes we do! Right? From what I can tell, it takes around 10-11 cupcakes to achieve Level 2. Here’s the full scoop from Zynga:
You’ve Got Personality (less than 6 days left) – Express yourself! Reach Level 2 of any personality by feeding your pet special personality treats! Click on the sunglasses icon to open the personality window. Ask your friends to send you personality treats for the personality you’d like your pet to be. Feed your pet Cupcake personality treats until you reach Level 2 of a personality to earn this badge, Love Points and Coins.
- PetVille Weekly Challenges: Express Yourself and Keep Up with Joneses
- PetVille Personality FAQ from Zynga
- PetVille Weekly Challenges: Sock Monkey and Kibble Lover, So Fresh and So Clean
- PetVille Weekly Challenges: Tickle Monster and Berry Berry Blueberry
- PetVille Weekly Challenges: Pizza Picker-Upper and Easter Eggcellence