PetVille players are busy working on two new challenges this week, which require pets to plant some daisies and adopt lost toys. Definitely better than pushing daisies or losing toys, wouldn’t you say?
This week’s challenges started yesterday (1/27/10) and include:
- Welcome Home! - Adopt 4 Lost Toys this week! (You can adopt toys your friends find when they post them to your Facebook feed.)
- Daisy Age – Place 5 bouquets of Daisies in your home’s flower vases this week!
You have about 6 days left to complete the new weekly challenges. Looks like the Lost Toys challenge might be a tough one (see below), but 6 days should be plenty of time to earn the Daisy Age badge. Also, as mentioned in the PetVille forum, please note that you must adopt new lost toys this week, as prior adoptions won’t count toward the challenge.
According to a notification this morning, “Facebook is currently experiencing performance issues that will affect PetVille including gifts, neighbor requests and Lost Toys. Please bear with us — thank you!” So if you’re having trouble with the Welcome Home! challenge, not to worry, Zynga is working on fixing the issue ASAP. Your orphanage ought to be up and running again in no time.
As for Daisy Age, just remember to use Daisy bouquets in all your vases this week and you should be on track to earn the reward (which includes Coins, Love Points and a Badge). Daisy bouquets cost 75 Coins and 5 Love Points, and they wilt in 4 hours.
Head on over to Facebook and play PetVille now to start chipping away at the new challenges!
- PetVille Gets Great New Gift and Extends Weekly Challenge, Players Eat Up Hungry Humans Sign
- PetVille Weekly Challenges: The It Pet and Spring Cleaning
- New PetVille Lost Toys Give Nod to Star Wars
- PetVille Weekly Challenges 2/10/10: Roses ‘n Kisses and Holla Back!
- PetVille Weekly Challenges: Speed Gifting and Juicy Tidbits