PetVille pets may not have babies, but that won’t stop players from decorating elaborate nurseries when the stork drops new baby gear in the furniture store soon. According to the Petville forum, “Nursery decorations are coming soon! Cribs, toys, and more are on the way!”
Considering your pet currently can’t breed its own puppies, kittens, bunnies or whatever type of baby animal it would be… I think the nurseries are probably just another decor option for all those unlockable rooms. Then again, we may just find some bouncy fur-babies in the game’s near future – the anticipation is killing me ;) Will Zynga bring us bundles of joy?
Baby or no baby, I’m excited to see what cute and cuddly pink and blue merchandise Zynga offers with this collection – my pet could certainly use a toy box either way it goes.
Could you handle keeping up with more than one wild animal in PetVille, or is one pet enough? We’ll have a full inventory and more info when the nursery collection hits PetVille store shelves.
- Rock-a-Bye PetVille: Nursery Decorations Now Available
- Make Room For More Baby Animals With Your Happy Pets Nursery
- BREAKING NEWS: FarmVille Nursery Barn Now Features “Grow Up” Events
- PetVille Weekly Challenges: Orange You Sweet and Who Loves Ya Baby
- Moody Blues or Happy-Go-Lucky, PetVille Personalities Coming Soon