The PetVille Pawz limited-edition concert tour that rocked PetVille’s free gift section last week has concluded (well, almost – keep reading). But first, here is a summary of the Pawz collectibles set – the full band in order of appearance Tuesday – Saturday January 12-16:1. Bassist Roxy is jamming out on her guitar
2. Chazz is tearing it up on the drums
3. Jerzey is bringing down the house with her sweet vocal stylings
4. Ziggy Blitz is really shredding on his guitar
5. Maxx Keyz is the keytarist master
Don’t worry – the Pawz tour may be over, but the in-game rock group isn’t calling it quits just yet. They’ll be back – all 5 Pawz collectibles – for one last run in the Petville free gifts section next week. So if you missed one or two of the Pawz, you’ll get one more chance to finish your collection next week. AND a special surprise will be available next week for everyone who collected all 5!
This is music to my ears, since I snagged all but one of the Pawz rockers (Maxx, the 5th and final musician). Now I can complete my cutesy collection next week, and won’t have to snub poor Maxx Keys -
The second chance is especially nice, since on the Facebook fan page for PetVille, Zynga only shared headshots for 4/5 of the Pawz band members – excluding Maxx Keyz (is he the Babe Ruth of PetVille trading cards or what?) Maybe Maxx missed Pawz band practice the night of their photo shoot? The world may never know…
- More in Store for PetVille Pawz: Rocking the Marketplace Stage Now
- Petville Weekly Update: PAWS Rocker Dolls, New Retro Kitchen & Decorating Contest
- PetVille Thanks Fans with 2000 Coin Bonus
- PetVille Japanese Cherry Blossom Collection: Best & Cheapest Yet?
- J’adore PetVille Pets in Paris: Classy New Collection