Two new weekly challenges are now available in PetVille! This week you’ll need to clean up after your friends to claim big Happy Neighborhood bonuses, and accept multiple Movie Awards nominations and light sabers to become a star, and complete the challenges, of course!
This week’s challenges include:
- Good Neighboring Award – Collect the Happy Neighborhood bonus for 10 or more neighbors twice in one week. Make at least 10 neighbors all clean and claim your Happy Neighborhood bonus! Repeat this action twice in one week (while having at least 10 happy – smiley, green – pets in your neighborhood) to complete the challenge. They don’t have to be the same 10 neighbors.
- Pet Star - Accept 10 nominations and 5 laser swords as gifts this week. Collect a total of 10 nominations and 5 laser sword gifts (from the PetVille Movie Awards section in the Free Gifts tab). Nominations of any kind will count, as will gifts you have already received.
Remember, you only have 7 days to complete the PetVille weekly challenges before the deadline. Roll out the red carpet for your pet’s friends and start earning these new badges today!
- PetVille Weekly Challenges: Speed Gifting and Juicy Tidbits
- PetVille Weekly Challenges: The It Pet and Spring Cleaning
- PetVille Weekly Challenges 2/10/10: Roses ‘n Kisses and Holla Back!
- PetVille Weekly Challenges: Warm Welcomer & Smooch Fest
- PetVille Weekly Challenges: Orange You Sweet and Who Loves Ya Baby