Did you have a really great idea to add palm trees and flowers to the inside of your Restaurant City establishment? Perhaps to match the Hawaiian items that was released a few weeks back? How about placing a Romantic or Heart Tree over a classy table in the corner during Valentine’s Day? When it came to such ideas, we were formerly blocked by the fact that outdoor items couldn’t be placed inside restaurants in the game.
Playfish has rectified this situation, however, allowing outdoor items to be placed indoors, just as you would any other decoration in the game. With the long-established ability to place indoor items outdoors, but not vice versa, this change seems to be only logical, and should be very appreciated by the gameplay community at large.
Head over to the game’s page to let those previously blocked ideas run wild in your own restaurant!
- Attract the Paparazzi to Your Restaurant With New Outdoor Hollywood Decorations
- Decorate the Outside of Your Restaurant City With 1960′s Items
- Add More Wonderland Items to Your Restaurant City Building Exterior
- Create the Look of a Wedding on Your Restaurant City Exterior
- Give Your Restaurant City Exterior a Japanese Makeover