Last year, Offerpal began to broaden its horizons, moving towards becoming a full-fledged payment platform offering multiple ways for users to send money to games and apps. This week, Offerpal announced its newest payment options, this time specifically targeting children and teens, and the overseas market. In the US, the payment company is partnering with BillMyParents, a system that allows kids to utilize their parent’s credit cards with supervision, and Rixty, which means that children can now pay for online credits with cash instead of plastic. They are also offering STi Prepaid cards to Americans. The Asian market can now purchase MyCard gift cards for Offerpal products. Europe also gets a prepaid card, called Paysafecard. And for the world market, there is ClickandBuy, allowing user to pay in over 120 different currencies.
Overtime, the payment options will increase and cover all markets the same. For now, the US has the most options to choose from, but its good to see Offerpal starting to address the major European and Asian markets.
- New Virtual Goods Rewards Program from Offerpal Media
- Offerpal Media Helps You Game In Exchange for a Bit of Work
- Casual Connect Round-Up: GSN & Arkadium Partner, OfferPal Launches SocialKast, Big Fish Games Partners With Woman’s Day
- There are New Charm Delivery Options in Tiki Resort
- Playfish Cash Cards Now On Sale in Walgreens