Oceanhouse Media launched three new iPhone / iPad apps this morning, all in their line of Dr. Seuss inspired eBooks and general applications. Two of the three titles concern the book the Lorax, which teaches about the importance of the environment, and as such, makes a perfect release just in time for Earth Day on April 22.
The Lorax app proper is an eBook of the story, and is available for $3.99. Meanwhile, an environmentally centered game called Lorax Gardens is also now available for $2.99. The game is a sort of continuation of where the book ends, where players of all ages can help the Lorax regrow the world’s trees, one tree at a time. They’ll design their own trees and plants, and can send postcards of their designs to friends.
Finally, a third app is also now available. It’s entitled Dr. Seuss Senders, and after purchasing it for $2.99, you’ll have access to 100 different virtual greeting cards containing fun sayings and quotes from the Seussian literature. The card come in multiple genres, and can be saved to your photo album and then sent to anyone you wish.
To pick up any of the apps, check out their appropriate pages on iTunes:
- Oceanhouse Media Releases Two Dr. Seuss eBooks as iPhone Apps
- Eye-Candy for the Casual Gamer: Oceanhouse Releases New Trio of Dr. Seuss eBooks, New Trailer for MicroVolts
- Dr. Seuss Apps 50% Off, Atari Announces The UnderGarden – Casual Round-Up
- Lorax Garden Offers Zen Gaming on the Go
- Dr. Seuss eBooks Come to iPad