Nintendo announced today that they will be offering a sleek black version of the Nintendo Wii to the North American market. Starting May 9th, consumer will be able to choose between the original white or the new black option. The suggested retail price will remain the same at $199.99.
Nintendo also announced they will be adding Wii Sports Resort game and a Wii MotionPlus accessory to the standard Wii system package. These will be included in addition to the Wii Remote, Nunchuck and Wii Sports game that already come with every Wii purchase. To check out the latest Wii colors and bundles, check out http://www.nintendo.com/wii/console.
While this isn’t the price cut that many where hoping for, it does make the standard Wii bundle an even better value. Does the addition of Wii Sports Resort and the MotionPlus make you more likely to buy a Wii? How about the new black version?
- Sega Announces Conduit 2 Will Support Wii MotionPlus
- Nintendo Announces New Party Game for Wii
- Nintendo Announces Netflix for Wii
- Console Gaming News: Kinect Walmart Bundle, New Xbox 360 Dashboard?, PS3 Move Bundle Announced
- Atari Announces New Installment in Backyard Sports Line of Casual Sports Games