Detroit Rock… Facebook?! This Saturday, according to Games.com, the band KISS will make its first live appearance in Booyah’s Nightclub City on Facebook. The game puts players in the role of nightclub manager, and this weekend social gaming clubs across the country will host an exclusive live stream from the KISS 2010 tour finale.
Tune in, rock and roll all nite, and receive special KISS items for your club and game avatars. One can assume there will be plenty of face paint involved. No word on how live pyrotechnics will be implemented.
While you wait, don’t forget to “Drop the Bass” in Booyah’s club music contest - only 3 days left! Enter your musical creation (an original song in any genre that is appropriate for a club, i.e. electro, hip-hop, pop, etc.) by 5PM EST on Thursday, September 23rd to http://bit.ly/aYq8Ms for your chance to win. If your song is chosen, it will get heard by millions of potential fans, and you’ll get a copy of Ableton Live 8.
Looks like Booyah is serious about taking their social gaming offline – at least long enough to gain momentum with music fans. Will these promotions entice you to play Nightclub City on Facebook?
- Facebook Gaming Updates: Open a New Door in Hotel City, Nightclub City Developer Revealed
- Nightclub City Provides a Clever Spin on the Average Simulation Game
- Celebrate the World Cup With Nightclub City Flags
- Nightclub City Sees Introduction of Premium, Japanese Items
- MobiTV now on iPhone, Provides Live TV Streaming