So, that didn’t take long. Earlier this week, Zynga informed us that new maps would be hitting Treasure Isle “soon,” with that “soon” equating to “now.” The new Mayan Isles map set is now available in the game, and with it comes seven new islands to raid and plunder for treasure.
As reported by Games.com, the seven islands are: Misty Swamp, Calm Pools, Ancient Quarry, Brave Warriors, Defiant Stone, Lonely Tree, and Shadow Garden. Before you become too excited, though, know that these maps are quite hard to make your way through. You’ll have to spend a large amount of coins on items like Bug Sprays to remove the swarms on islands, if you’re a high enough level to unlock access to them in the first place.
If you’re nowhere near the appropriate level to unlock this series of maps, keep in mind of their high requirements and start saving those coins now. We now know it will definitely come in handy in the future.
- Zynga Releases More Maps in Treasure Isle
- Treasure Isle Weekend Wrap-Up: Monkey Business Maps, New Store Items, & Pirates III Coming Soon
- New Maps Coming to Treasure Isle
- Treasure Isle Now Offers New Maps, Interactive Animals & Big Digs
- Build A Relic, Apes of the Ages Maps, Giftable Gems – Treasure Isle Updates!