There are two new attractions available in the Tiki Resort store, and luckily for us, neither is marked as limited edition, meaning that you’ll be able to take your time in deciding whether or not to make a purchase.
The first is the Bouncy Castle, and it is available to purchase for 39 Facebook Credits, or a little less than $4 US. The second building is the Liberty Center, a very tall, slender building in the same vein as the Excelsior building we told you of previously. As a larger structure, it costs more, at a price of 69 Facebook Credits, or around $7 US.
Speaking of the Excelsior, combining the Liberty Center and the Excelsior on one island would be a great way to create a luxury section on your island, filled with high-rises and other high-class buildings.
Head over to the game’s page to purchase either of these new buildings for your tourists on your island.
- Playdom Adds a Slew of Second Island Attractions to Tiki Resort
- Playdom Adds Luxury Attractions to Tiki Resort
- Check Out the Latest Lineup of Tiki Resort Attractions
- Tiki Resort Adds Two New Buildings
- Playdom Gaming Updates: New Social City Buildings, Tiki Farm Mother Goose Items, and Tiki Resort Wonders