A new limited edition building has cycled into the trio of available offerings in the Social City newspaper, and it comes in the form of Hong Kong Tower. The Hong Kong Tower may not take up a lot of space on the ground, at just a 2×2 square size, but it goes on for what seems like an eternity vertically, as one of the tallest structures released in the game.
The building costs 39 City Bucks to purchase, and will reward you with 441 experience points for purchasing it. As a leisure building, it rewards you with 45,000 Happiness Points, which should keep your town’s citizens happy for a while.
Meanwhile, I hope you sent the Hollywood A sign to your friends while you had the chance, as it has been replaced on the game’s free gifts page by the Hollywood B sign. We’ll be sure to let you know when the sign changes again (presumably to the Hollywood C sign), but for now head over to the game’s page to send the Hollywood B sign or to purchase the Hong Kong Tower.
- New Social City Items: Beauty Parlor & Hollywood A
- New Social City Items: MegaCorp Tower, Golf Course 7 & More
- Travel to Hollywood With New Restaurant City Items
- Attract the Paparazzi to Your Restaurant With New Outdoor Hollywood Decorations
- Social City Updates: Sumo Wrestling, Junkyard, Free Items & More