Both are found under the Leisure tab of the marketplace, meaning that instead of earning citizens for your town with them, they’ll offer you overall Happiness Points instead. For the Grocery Store, users above level 26 can add one to their towns to receive 13,000 Happiness Points in return. Meanwhile, the Town Hall is only unlocked to users level 27 and above, at which point it can be purchased to receive the item’s 16,000 Happiness Points.
You have to be a fairly high level to unlock access to these items, but as we can see above, if you’ve reached those levels, the rewards are definitely worth it. Head over to the game’s page to add one or both of them to your town.
- New Social City Items: Zoo, Bavarian Castle & More!
- New Social City Items: MegaCorp Tower, Golf Course 7 & More
- Dino Park & Chinese Restaurant in Social City, Flowers Are Blooming in Ranch Town, Make A Wish in Country Story – Facebook Gaming Updates!
- Social City Weekend Wrap-Up: New Limited Edition Buildings, Build Menu Items, & Bonus on Game Card Purchases
- Social City Skyscraper Office and Court House Now Offer More Happiness Points