The limited edition item set in Social City keeps moving on this week with the release of two new items to the quintet of items available to purchase via the game’s newspaper. As a reminder, the newspaper can either be accessed by simply loading the game, or by clicking on the newspaper icon at the bottom center portion of the gameplay screen.
There, you’ll find two new buildings, the Paris Cathedral and the Music Experience Center. The Paris Cathedral is a larger structure, taking up a 3×3 area of land, and costs 49 City Bucks to purchase. Its price is justified not only by the large size of the item, but by the fact that purchasing it gives your town a 64,000 Happiness Point boost.
Meanwhile, the Music Experience Center is a smaller building, both in size and in price. It costs 21 City Bucks to build and takes up a 2×2 area of land. As a less extravagant item, it gives off less Happiness Points, at a rate of 40,000.
Both items are available in quantities of at least 4,300, as of this writing, with the Cathedral being the more limited of the two. Head over to the game’s page to make sure you can get your hands on either building, should they interest you.
- Social City Adds Cathedral and Taxi Depot
- Social City Updates: Voting Now Open in Design Contest, New Limited Edition & Permanent Buildings
- New Social City Buildings: Observatory, Wishing Fountain and… UFOs?
- New Social City Buildings: Capital Monument, Italian Vineyard, & More
- New Social City Buildings: Aquarium & English Pub