Along with the Football Stadium that was released earlier this week, the current selection of Limited Edition items in Playdom’s Social City has changed, with a Mauve McMansion and Jewelry Store now rounding out the three available items.
The Mauve McMansion is a new residential building, meaning that it offers citizens to your town, rather than Happiness Points. In this case, you’ll earn 550 new citizens every 4 hours – a great rate for those looking to quickly increase their town’s population. It’s available to around 3,500 people (from the time of this writing) for 30 City Bucks.
The Jewelry Store, then, not only costs less, but is available in higher quantities. As of now, there are a bit less than 20,000 stores to go around, and you can have one of your own for 24 City Bucks. Unlike the Mauve McMansion, the Jewelry Store is a leisure item, offering 7,000 Happiness Points to your town.
If you haven’t been playing Social City for long, these limited edition buildings tend to sell out in just a matter of days. To make sure that you don’t miss your chance at picking one or both of them up, head over to the game’s page now.
- New Social City Items: Grocery Store & Town Hall
- Clean Leisure Buildings to Receive City Dump in Social City
- New Social City Buildings: Aquarium & English Pub
- Social City Updates: Double Your Money on City Bucks, New Limited Edition Buildings, Condos and Cemetary
- New Jewelry Store in Mall World for Limited Time