The first item continues in the game’s look at Italian Vineyards, with the appropriately titled Italian Vineyard 2. This leisure item goes for 45 City Bucks, and for the next 5,000 or so people that purchase one, they can expect a 22,000 Happiness Point bonus to be added to their town’s total.
The other item is the Luxury Resort, which actually functions as a Residential item, despite it offering leisure to people in the real world. It’s a large item, taking up a 3×3 square of land, and it costs 55 City Bucks to purchase. While you can only collect your new citizens from the resort every three days, you’ll earn a whopping 10,000 citizens when you do so, making this item worth it for those who want to quickly raise their town’s population, without spending coins on other (multiple) residential buildings.
The Luxury Resort is also limited to around 5,000 units left (as of this writing), so be sure to head over to the game’s page on Facebook to grab either building while you still can.
- New Social City Buildings: Capital Monument, Italian Vineyard, & More
- New Social City Items: Solar Home 2, Italian Vineyard 3 & More
- New Social City Buildings: Bakery, Taipei 101 & More
- New Social City Buildings: Observatory, Wishing Fountain and… UFOs?
- Stratosphere in Social City; Water Slide in Tiki Resort – Playdom Gaming Updates!