Along with the recently re-released Basketball Stadium, there are two new, limited edition buildings available to purchase from the in-game newspaper in Social City (remember, the newspaper can be accessed at any time by simply clicking on the newspaper icon in the lower left corner of the screen).
The two new buildings come in the form of an Aquarium and an English Pub. Both are Leisure items, meaning that they’ll add Happiness Points to your town, rather than citizens. For the Aquarium, you’ll need to spend 59 City Bucks to purchase one, at which point your town will gain 21,000 Happiness Points, while the English Pub costs less at 39 City Bucks, and as a cheaper item, adds less Happiness Points, offering 15,000 points to your total.
As of this writing, there are around 2,300 English Pubs and a little more than 5,600 Aquariums available to purchase. If you’d like to add either of these items to your town, do it fast, before they sell out and you miss your chance.
- New Social City Buildings: Basketball Stadium, Museum of Rock, & Adobe Home
- New Social City Buildings: Bakery, Taipei 101 & More
- New Social City Buildings: Music Experience Center & Paris Cathedral
- New Social City Buildings: Observatory, Wishing Fountain and… UFOs?
- New Social City Buildings: Capital Monument, Italian Vineyard, & More