As the title suggests, there are two new recipes available to learn in Restaurant City, and both will do well to keep your guests in the mood for all-things-aquatic, whether you’ve chosen to decorate your restaurant with the game’s Under the Sea theme of items or not.
The first recipe is a Starter, or appetizer, that comes in the form of a Softshell Crab Roll. The recipe is a limited one, meaning that you’ll need to acquire the three ingredients necessary to learn it within the next 19 days, or it will be gone from you, presumably forever. The three ingredients are Seaweed, Salmon and a Crab.
The second dish is a Main course, titled simply “Seafood Platter.” It too is a limited time only dish, with the same 19 day time limit as that seen with the Softshell Crab Roll recipe. However, here, you’ll need to find have four ingredients to learn the dish, rather than three. The four ingredients necessary are Salmon, Prawn, Crab and Lobster.
Do you have the ingredients necessary to learn either dish? Head over to the game’s page to find out.
- These New Restaurant City Recipes are Straight from the Ocean
- Restaurant City Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With New Recipes
- Complete Your Restaurant City Tea Party With New Recipes
- Restaurant City New Recipes: Giant Pretzel & Pastrami Sandwich
- New Restaurant City Recipes: Chocolate Meteor & Moon Cheese Cake