Over on the official Playfirst fan page on Facebook, the company has announced a new entry in their promotion entitled the Playfirst “Play of the Week,” which works quite simply. Once a week, Playfirst will discount one title to the wallet-friendly price of $2.99, and allow all of us to snap it up in reckless, bargain hunting abandon.
This week’s game is Mystic Diary: Lost Brother, a hidden object game with a Victorian setting that sees you searching for your lost brother using the Mystic Diary to travel the world, all the while solving mini-puzzles and, of course, hunting for objects. To take advantage of the sale, you’ll simply need to enter a code, CATCH229, on Playfirst’s website as you attempt to purchase the game.
For more information about Mystic Diary: Lost Brother, or to take advantage of this deal for yourself, head over to Playfirst’s website.
- PlayFirst Looks to Adopt New Strategy for 2010
- PlayFirst Announces Diner Dash: Grilling Green for iPad
- PlayFirst Announces Launch Date For Dream Chronicles: Book of Air
- PlayFirst Releases Love & Death: Bitten for PC
- Casual Gaming Round-Up: PlayFirst Officially Launches Chocolatier on Facebook, Big Fish Celebrates One Billion Downloads & hi5 Looks to Take on Facebook