PetVille’s getting into the St. Patrick’s Day spirit by tasking players with finding four-leaf clovers in a brand new mini-game. If you see a big green clover hanging around your pet’s house, click on it and that will launch a game, and the goal of this game is to pick which patch contains the lucky four-leaf clover. You have three tries, and if you choose correctly, you will be rewarded with special St. Patty’s Day loot.
We scored a hilarious SPD Bonus Irish Hat — a drinking hat that holds two green beers (straws included). Others have found the following: a Clover Cake, Kiss Me I’m Irish balloon, SPD Bonus Mini Spats, Beverage barrel, green balloon with white shamrocks, a gold coin, and a pint-sized mug.
This article was originally published on Games.com.
What items did you get when you found the four-leaf clover?
- PetVille Easter Egg Hunt Mini-Game: Pick Bunnies, Find Prize-Filled Eggs
- PetVille Weekly Challenges Reminder: Luck of the Irish and Gimme Some Skin
- PetVille FarmVille-Themed Gifts Day 5: Mini-Apple Tree for Your Mini-Horsey
- Petville Gets its Mini-Game On
- PetVille Goes Green with New St. Patrick’s Day ‘Spot of Luck’ Collection