Do you play Zynga’s pet simulation title PetVille? Would you like to make your voice heard regarding what new item themes you think Zynga should add to the game? Do you simply like taking surveys? If you answered yes to any of those questions, or even if you didn’t, you may be interested to learn that Zynga has launched a new PetVille survey for players of the game to share their thoughts of new item themes that may or may not one day hit the game.
The short survey can be found by clicking on this link. In it, you’ll find the basic questions, like those concerning how long you’ve been playing the game and what level you’ve reached. The meat of the survey, though, comes from a question which offers 19 potential item themes to choose from. Rather than making you choose a single theme as your favorite, you are instead allowed to rate each based on whether you like it or hate it. The themes available range Greek/Roman and Arabian Nights to Vampires and the four Seasons.
After you take the survey, let us know in the comments – which theme would you most like to see added to the game?
- New FishVille Survey Hints at Possible Item Themes
- YoVille Survey Hints at Two Possible Item Themes
- New Cafe World Fan Survey Hints at Potential “Special Stoves”
- Midnight Crypt Items, Magic Door Survey, Quests – PetVille Game Updates!
- Newest Pet Society Survey Asks for Opinions on Basic Game Features