FarmVille’s ongoing French Chateau theme of items has grown by three, with Zynga releasing three new items to the decorations tab of the marketplace (in addition to the new French Maison feature, which you can learn more about here).
The three items are all (surprisingly) available for coins, and come in the form of a Stone Wall (it’s sized to function as a piece of tall fencing), a bread cart, and a triple light post (for those interested, neither the bread cart nor the light post can be rotated). The three items will set you back 1200, 4000, and 2300 coins, respectively. For the stone wall, you’ll earn 12 experience points for each individual piece you set, while the bread cart and the triple light post will reward you with either 40 or 23 experience points upon your purchase.
As holds true with the rest of the French Chateau items, we’re now down to a time limit of 18 days, after which the items will expire from the marketplace, presumably for good. Head over to the game’s page to pick them up before that happens.
- FarmVille’s French Chateau Theme Gets Three New Items
- FarmVille’s French Chateau Theme Expands with Four New Items
- There’s Still Time to Buy into FarmVille’s French Chateau Theme, Including These New Items
- With a Week to Spare, FarmVille’s French Chateau Item Theme Continues to Grow
- Give Your Farm a Taste of Provence With These French Chateau Items